USAA Federal Bank Routing Number – The USAA is the abbreviation for United Services Automobile Association. It is a Texas-based group of companies and subordinates which offer investment aid, insurance along with banking options to the individuals or their families who have served or are presently serving the US military. It was founded in the year 1922 by a group of 25 officials of the US army. During the initial times of the USAA FSB, the main target was to ensure each others’ vehicles. According to statistics, the USAA was serving over 12 million members by the end of 2017.
- Chase Bank Routing Number
- PNC Bank Routing Number List 201
- RBFCU Routing Number
- Suntrust Bank Routing Number List
USAA FSB Routing Number
Furthermore, the routing number of the USAA is very essential for the customers of the Federal Savings bank. A routing number (RTN or ABA routing number) is a numerical code which is used to pinpoint the location of the bank where the account was initially opened. The routing number is very necessary for transaction procedures. Moreover, the routing numbers are uniquely classified on the basis of regions in order to eradicate confusion.
There are several routing numbers provided to the Federal Savings bank by the American Bankers Association (ABA). Apart from the bank’s geographical location, the routing number is also allocated keeping in mind the branch of banks. One can find the routing number very easily by the ways given below:
- It is clearly mentioned on the cheque. It is a nine-digit code printed on the lower left side of the cheques (in the USA) followed by the account number.
- Another way of finding out the routing number is through logging in to the bank site. The RTN of the USAA Federal Savings Bank is given on the right of the ‘transactions’ page under a summary box.
- Apart from these two methods, an individual can dial the USAA customer care and ask for the routing number of the desired branch after providing the necessary details.
State wise list of ABA Routing Numbers –
|Location of USAA Federal Savings Bank||USAA FSB ROUTING NUMBER|
|Las Vegas, Nevada||122487129|
|San Antonio, Texas||314074269|
How To Find Routing Number on a Check
On observing any cheque of a bank related to USA’s system, one can notice several digits written on the top right as well as the bottom left side of the USAA Federal Savings Bank cheque. It has the account number, routing number as well as the cheque number. Furthermore, the routing transit number can be found on the bottom left side of the cheque (written before the account number). The routing number is very useful for the processes such as transactions on paper, electronic transactions along with wire transfer.
How to Find Routing Number via Online Banking
Online banking is one of the easiest options to find the routing number. This is because of the ease of use and the large-scale accessibility. In order to gain access to the USAA Federal Savings Bank RTN, one should log in to his/her banking account with proper authorized credentials via mobile phone, laptop or computer. After logging in, one can process transactions and extract the routing number within a minute. Given below are the steps to be followed in order to find the routing number:
- Firstly, one should properly register an account on the USAA FSB website.
- After successful registration, log on to usaa.com.
- Then enter the login credentials and click on the LOG-ON button to sign in to the online banking account.
- On the right side, choose the ‘summary’ tab. The ‘summary’ tab contains the basic details.
- In the summary tab, the routing number can easily be found as the USAA FSB ABA Routing Transit Number.
How to Find Routing Number via Customer Care Service of Bank
If the individual does not has access to any of the above-mentioned methods, then he/she can also try to obtain the routing number with the help of the customer care service of the USAA FSB. The users of any cellular service providers can dial the customer care number of the USAA FSB. The routing number can be asked to the customer care representatives during the working hours as mentioned by the bank. One has to provide the bank account number and relevant information and the individual can get the USAA FSB Routing Number.
- USAA Federal Service Bank’s Customer Care Number 1: 210-531-8722
- USAA Federal Service Bank’s Customer Care Number 2: 800-531-8722
During the weekdays (i.e. Monday to Friday), the operation timings of USAA FSB are 6:30 am to 10:00 pm (CT). On the other hand, the availability of the customer care is from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (CT).
How to locate the nearest Federal Savings Bank Location
The services and branches of USAA Federal Service Banks are located across the four regions of the United States. The regions where USAA FSB’s financial centers located are:
- New York
The exact locations of the branches can be found out by visiting www.usaa.com. Apart from the address, one can also check the working hours and the location of every branch as well as ATM’s of the bank.
In order to find the nearest FSB branch, one should follow the steps given below:
- Go to the USAA FSB website – www.usaa.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on find a financial center.
- Click on ‘View Locations’ to open the relevant page on the website after carefully reading the note.
- A list of branches will appear on the screen. Click on the branch name whose location (and information) you want to know.
USAA Federal Savings Bank ATM Locations And Working Hours
|San Antonio (TEXAS)||10750, McDermott Freeway, San Antonio, TX 78288||Mon – Fri: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
|Annapolis (MARYLAND)||5125, Prince George Street,
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Mon – Fri: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
|Highland Falls (WEST POINT)||529, Main Street, Highland Falls, NY 10928||Mon – Fri: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
|Colorado Springs||1855, Telstar Drive, CO 80920||Mon – Fri: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
The information provided about the USAA Federal Savings Bank and ABA RTN / Routing Transit Number is genuine and verified. In case of further queries regarding RTN, ATMs, Locations or the financial centers, feel free to connect to the bank by visiting the website (www.usaa.com) or the customer care service.